Here’s the Weekly Newsletter from 4th April’ 2021 to 10th April’ 2021:
1. OpKey launches Industry’s First Marketplace for ERP Test Automation – Opkey recently launched the industry’s first portal called Marketplace for ERP test automation, which will be combined with OpKey, where developers will be able to make use of the addons through the Marketplace at OpKey portal.
2. Pegasystems announces Pega Process AI with Self-Optimizing Process Automation – Pegasystems Inc., the software company announced on 13th April 2021, Pega Process AI. The new Process AI is a new set of abilities of the Pega Platform that assists organizations in optimizing their business as well as customer operations in real-time.
3. Qualitest signs Definitive Agreement to complete its third acquisition of 2021 with Olenick & Associates – Qualitest announced on 19th April 2021 that it has acquired the US-Based Olenick & Associates. This acquisition will strengthen the company’s intense Quality Assurance technique in the utility space and enhances its speck with three new offices.
4. Tricentis Neoload 7.9 released by Tricentis – Tricentis Neoload 7.9 introduced, the new version brings in certain new features such as automatic license lease management, makes Dynatrace integration configuration simpler, and export of test findings in a structured layout from the Python CLI, and more.
5. ACCELQ Automation Hackathon: 36 hours of Web Automation Challenges – ACCELQ Automation Hackathon by The Test Tribe is a 2-Day Online Automation Hackathon, the participants will be able to display their Mobile and Web Automation Skills. It will also provide automation testers with an opportunity to solve Thrilling Automation Challenges in a restricted time.