Here’s the Weekly Newsletter from 31st January’ 2021 to 6th February’ 2021:
1. Digital Experience AI Platform HeadSpin Launches New Self-serve Performance Monitoring Platform – Digital experience AI platform HeadSpin on Wednesday announced the launch of HeadSpin Compass, a recent self-serve performance monitoring platform that enables users to test, monitor, and evaluate digital performance experiences across web and apps on real devices all over the world with no code changes required.
2. Dynatrace partners with Google Cloud to accelerate digital transformation – Software intelligence company Dynatrace disclosed on 28th January 2021 that it has partnered with Google Cloud. Due to this, Dynatrace observability platform for Google Cloud will now be available for purchase through the Google Cloud Marketplace.
3. Leading Vendor Award awarded to Perfecto by Perforce Second Year in a Row – Perfecto by Perforce, a leading platform in continuous testing solutions for both the mobile app and web testing, was awarded the Leading Vendor by the 2020 North American Software Testing & QE Awards. The Leading Vendor award is the latest in a line of awards and industry recognition for Perfecto.
4. Postman’s Vision for the Next Generation of APIs Draws 4 Million New Users in 2020 – Postman, one of the prominent platforms of API development, ended 2020 with substantial corporate momentum stimulated by-product improvements and customer expansion on an enormous, worldwide level.
5. Ministry of Testing: UI Automation Week – 22nd to 26th February 2021 – Ministry of Testing has once again come up with their Automation Week and the theme for the first week of 2021 is UI Automation! The event will commence on 22nd February 2021 and will go on till 26th February 2021.
6. Advanced Systems Concepts Inc. Launches ActiveBatch First Self-Healing Platform – Advanced Systems Concepts Inc. (ASCI), the organization behind the industry-leading workflow automation software ActiveBatch, announced on 28th January that the organization is now the first of its kind to launch a self-healing, intelligent workflow automation platform.