We’re back with the 7th edition of Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter!
While there are a lot of job openings in the industry, there aren’t enough skilled Software Testing professionals to take up the jobs. Also, SelectorsHub recently launched TestCase Studio to automate test case writing and Katalon has also introduced Katalon TestOps for assisting businesses to streamline the DevOps pipeline and scale test automation. Check out the trending news of this week in the 7th edition of Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter.
Trending News for this week:
1. Lack of skilled Software Testing Professionals in the IT industry
Software Testing Companies in India are hiring, but it is becoming more difficult for them as there are not enough qualified employees. Recruiters are facing a lot of problems as they have to work for extended work hours and if they find a potential candidate, by the time an offer is made, the candidate has received another better job offer, and then they are back to square one.
2. SelectorsHub launches TestCase Studio to automate Test Case writing
TestCase Studio is a platform that enables recording user actions on a website in simple English language sentences. It automates the test case writing process, and users don’t need to write test cases manually which in turn saves a significant amount of time.
3. Katalon introduces Katalon TestOps, an open and comprehensive test orchestration platform
Katalon, the prominent provider of software test automation solutions recently introduced Katalon TestOps, an open and extensive test orchestration platform formulated to assist businesses to streamline DevOps pipeline and scale test automation.
Trending Content shared by some amazing writers:
Here is a list of some featured software testing blogs that were were published recently by some amazing writers. Thanks to all for sharing their content and knowledge with others in the Testing Community.
1. I Can Test – Debugging an Inconsistent Behavior – In this article, Ravisuriya Eshwara demonstrates how he approached Testing and debugged an Inconsistent behaviour that he later reported for a contest by The Test Chat.
2. Why organizations are shifting towards No code Automation Testing – In this article, Nimritee Sirsalewala shares her opinion on why organizations are shifting towards – No code Automation Testing.
3. How to Choose The Right Test Automation Tool – Guljeet Nagpaul shares a simple framework that can be used by users to maximize the value of their time and focus on the critical aspects they expect from the tool.
4. Updating Your Traditional Test Plan for DevOps – In this article, Carl Shaulis shows what a modern, lightweight approach to a test plan can look like in a DevOps environment.
5. Scale Up Your E2E Tests Using Mock Server – In this article, Yael Mintz discusses the benefits of using a mock server when E2E tests are run in distributed systems.
6. Web Application Pen-testing Checklist – Prabhudatta Choudhury provides and overview of Penetration Types and has also provided a checklist for each of the Testing stages.
7. The role of a Quality Engineer at Agile teams – In this article, Loraine Barcha Garutti has written about the role of tester’s in Agile and how they can work properly to ensure product quality.
8. How To Empower Test Automation With Quality Engineering – In this article, Antoine Craske has discussed the key elements of Quality Engineering. It also covers some interesting concepts of test automation.
Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned for the next editions of our Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletters.