Here’s the Weekly Newsletter from 21st March’ 2021 to 27th March’ 2021:
1. Microsoft and Bug Bounty Switzerland collaborate to launch first Swiss Bug Bounty platform – Bug Bounty Switzerland recently collaborated with Microsoft for Swiss Cybersecurity and inaugurated the first Swiss bug bounty platform. The new start-up was provided all the essential expertise and infrastructure by Microsoft.
2. The European Software Testing Awards 2021 are Open for Entries – The 8th Edition of Annual European Software Testing Awards are now open for entries. The European Software Testing Award celebrates individuals and companies honors individuals and companies who have attained crucial accomplishments in the software testing and quality assurance market in the European region.
3. Bug Bounty Hunter scoops $25,000 for GitHub Actions secret thefts report – Teddy Katz, a bug bounty hunter, and Google employee discovered a GitHub vulnerability in the communication system between repositories and GitHub Actions, the organizations’ workflow automation software.
4. TestProject Reveals Next-Gen Release for Appium and Selenium Test Automation – TestProject, a Tricentis community offering, has unveiled its next-generation release (v2.0). The new version works with both offline and hybrid cloud options, facilitating testing companies to securely automate web, iOS, and Android applications, and deliver error-free products rapidly and without constraints.
5. Report claims that 96% believe RPA is critical for digital transformation – According to a report by Blue Prism, an RPA company located in the UK, 96% of decision-makers in India speculate that robotic process automation (RPA) is crucial for steering digital transformation. About 84% of industrial decision-makers also recognize RPA as a solution to the worldwide productivity issue.