We’re back with the 8th edition of Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter!
While StackHawk announced native dynamic application and API security testing for GitHub and Katalon introduced Katalon TestOps, an open and comprehensive test orchestration platform. There’s a serious shortage of skilled Software Testing professionals in the Testing industry. Check out the trending news of this week in the 8th edition of Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter.
Trending News for this week:
Trending Content shared by some amazing writers:
Here is a list of some featured software testing blogs that were were published recently by some amazing writers. Thanks to all for sharing their content and knowledge with others in the Testing Community.
1. Test Automation Strategy – Guide – In this article, Julia Pottinger has given a detailed guide on how individuals, as well as teams, can create an effective automation strategy that is maintainable.
2. Who the heck is an SDET? – In this article, Gaurav Singh has explained what an SDET is and what are some of the activities an SDET is expected to do.
3. Various Actions in Karate DSL – Priyanka Brahmane has written a blog series on Karate DSL and in the 7th blog of this series, she has written about the different types of actions offered by Karate.
4. 23 Books for Quality Assurance Professionals – After consulting 200+ quality professionals at Slalom Build, Blake Norish has prepared this list of 23 books for QEs, QAs, SETs, SDETs, and Testers.
5. Future of Testing and Last Five Years? – In this article, Maaret Pyhäjärvi has shared what she believes has changed in Testing in the last 5 years and also shares a few things she believes will stay here in the future.
6. Accessibility testing for beginners – Artem Skolota has written this article for beginners to help them understand how to start with Accessibility testing.
7. The 10% Rule To Clean Up Your Automation Suite – While Automation suites can become a bit clustered, Jamaal Todd has written this article to recommend the 10% rule to users for cleaning up their Automation suites.
8. A W.O.R.D. in Software Testing – After helping few teams to design their test strategy, Maniero figured out that there are four principles that helps teams to stay in track on their testing strategy.
Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned for the next editions of our Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletters.