Moolya Software Testing Private Limited recently launched Moolympics which is a monthly competition series that covers different skills, values, cultures you bring to the table to any employer you are working with. Through Moolympics, they are trying to showcase the talent of testers to the wider audience.
1. The first event of the Moolympics was “How I/we prevented bugs?”
2. The second event was: Experimenting with Selectors and Beliefs
3. And now they are back with Moolympics #3 which is Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion through UX.
What is Moolympics #3 all about?
This competition is about how passionately testers understand Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion while planning, designing, developing, and testing a Product. The challenge is set by Parimala Hariprasad who works as a Program Manager in the UX Infrastructure team at Google, facilitating UX studies across Google.
The challenge of the event is to set up the entering and reentering an account number to add as a payee and see how different people in your home interact with it. Then the participants have to Observe, interview them, make notes and share the notes with all.
What are they looking for?
- Design of experiments
- Capture of details
- The Vision of how the product should help factor diverse people
The prizes for the event are as follows:
- 1st Prize : 15000 INR / 200 USD
- 2nd Prize: 10000 INR / 135 USD
- 3rd Prize: 5000 INR / 68 USD
- 4th Prize: 3000 INR / 40 USD
- and 5th Prize: 2000 INR / 25 USD
Interested people can check out the further details of the event and can submit their entries here.