Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter #12
We’re back with the 12th edition of Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletter!
We at “Trending in Testing” have started an initiative ‘Global Tester Series’. As a part of this initiative, we have interviewed some amazing Software Testers and we will be sharing their responses with our community.
Trending News for this week:
Trending Content shared by some amazing writers:
– In this article, 7 Principles Of Software Testing has written about “why people use the seven fundamental principles of testing and how can they help.” Ruwanthi Ranasinghe
– In this article, The Language Testing Triangle has shared the answer to a common question that he often – “how do you test a language?” Markus Voelter
– Top Android Testing Frameworks You Need to Know has prepared a list of 6 Android Testing Frameworks with their pros and cons to help users decide which one is better for them. Harish Rajora
In this article, curl – API testing made really simple – has given an overview of curl tool which can be used by users for their API testing. Carlos Jasso
– In this article, TestNG Introduction has provided an overview of TestNG which is an open-source automated testing framework. Vandana Yadav
– In this article, $5000 Google IDOR Vulnerability Writeup has written about the vulnerability he discovered for which he received $5000 bounty from Google. Raidh Ĥere
– In this article, Can we get better? 1% at a time! has written about improving 1% at a time, consistently across all areas so that together it leads to bigger and significant gain. Ajay Balamurugadas
Thanks for reading!
Stay tuned for the next editions of our Trending in Testing Weekly Newsletters.