Automation for Salesforce can be a complex and tedious task and the majority of the platform’s release shakes up UI Automation tests. To get rid of this issue and find a solution for Salesforce Automation tests, Robin Gupta has designed TestZeus, an open source automation framework built specifically for Salesforce.
The features of TestZeus are as follows:
- For REST APIs, API integrations are available.
- Salesforce UI elements with contextual actions.
- Autolocators and other advanced tools.
- Waiting mechanism for Salesforce pages
- Basic integrations like Email , Selenium, TESTNG, MAVEN and page objects.
To achieve UI automation, the framework’s core relies on Salesforce’s UI API. To get to know more about UI API, interested people can visit this resource – Get Started with User Interface API.
Interested people can also view the project on GitHub.
Interested people can watch the highlights of the TestZeus framework and a demo of the execution here.
For more details about the framework visit here.