TestFlix software testing conference from The Test Tribe is back again for the 4th edition this year. The aim of the conference is to create a global stage where Software Testers from maximum countries can share their knowledge via Atomic Talks with others. TestFlix software conference will consist of 50+ speakers from all over the world and will cover multiple time zones.
When is it happening?
23rd and 24th of September 2023 | 2 PM IST Onwards
Interested people can register themselves and their teams for free here.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn from 50+ speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences in the software testing domain.
- Takeaways across themes like:
- Generative AI
- Automation (Web, Mobile, Desktop, API, Visual, etc.)
- API Testing
- Web 3.0
- Career Development
- AI ML in Testing
- Testing Mindset
- Testing in Enterprise
- And many more…
- Atomic talks are short yet powerful and engaging and with them, you can take clear takeaways from the conference.
- Atomic Talks on numerous important and trending topics such as:
- Discovering Lost Test Automation Fundamentals by Robert Sabourin.
- Generative AI: Unleashing Creativity through Technology by Siddhant Wadhwani.
- Essential Testing Skills – How to determine what to test? by Huib Schoots.
- From Confusion to Clarity: Creating a Comprehensive Test Plan by Kristin Jackvony.
- Generative AI Meets Postman API Testing by Valentin Despa.
- And many more…
- TestFlix will allow attendees to Network with thousands of global Testers and grow.
- Be a part of the growing Software Testing Community – The Test Tribe
What do people have to say about TestFlix 2022?
“Taking part in the TestFlix conference for the second time was a great experience, and I learned a lot. I was happy to experience the friendly and charismatic atmosphere among all participants. There were speakers from all over the world who presented talks, and workshops and allowed the listeners to ask questions and get involved. I’m looking forward to implementing these ideas at my next conference. I networked with many of the participants and exchanged experiences and social handles with the hope of becoming friends and doing the same in the future. Overall, TestFlix was a very enriching and worthwhile experience,” said Prachi Dahibhate, Software QA Engineer at Relfor Labs.
“Having spoken at TestFlix events twice, I can honestly say that I always enjoy the experience. In my presentation this year, I discussed how to apply Poka-Yoke in everyday testing. There was a tremendous amount of positive responses from the audience. I’m delighted that the audience found my talk useful,” said Prashant Hegde, Engineering Manager – QA at MoEngage. “The Test Tribe community did a fantastic job planning and organizing the event. As a participant, it was a pleasure listening to and learning from the best in the industry. In addition, attendees and speakers alike had the opportunity to network and learn from thousands of testers around the world,” he added.
For more details about the event and registration, interested people can visit TestFlix 2023.