TestFlix software testing conference from The Test Tribe is back again for the 3rd edition this year. The aim behind the conference is to create a global stage where Software Testers from maximum countries can share their knowledge via Atomic Talks with others. TestFlix software conference will consist of 60+ speakers from all over the world and will cover multiple time zones.
When is it happening?
7th and 8th of October 2022 | 2 PM IST Onwards
Interested people can register themselves and their teams for free here.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn from 60+ speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences in the software testing domain.
- Takeaways across themes like:
- Web 3.0 (Metaverse, Crypto, Blockchain, etc.)
- DevOps (CT, CI, CD, Execution Strategy) and Agile
- Testing Skills & Mindset
- Automation (Web, Mobile, Desktop, API, Visual, etc.)
- AI ML (Testing AI ML, AI ML in Testing)
- Systems Thinking (Design, Architecture, etc.)
- Security & Performance
- Accessibility, Usability, Internationalisation
- IoT, Phygital (AR-VR, Smart TV, Medical Devices, etc.)
- API, Microservices, Contracts
- Leadership & Management
- Career Paths within and beyond Testing
- Customer Data Platform (ETL/DWH, Database, Big Data, Data Management, etc.)
- Testing Enterprise Solutions
- Atomic talks are short yet powerful and engaging and with them, you can take clear takeaways from the conference.
- Atomic Talks on numerous important and trending topics such as:
- Web Testing with Playwright and Python in 10 minutes flat by Andrew Knight.
- How testers can uphold their position in a scaled agile setup by Neha Charjan.
- How to do negative testing on APIs by Kristin Jackvony.
- The Multiverse of testing – Beyond the known Universe by Sahil Puri.
- And many more…
- TestFlix will allow attendees to Network with thousands of global Testers and grow.
- Be a part of the growing Software Testing Community – The Test Tribe
What do people have to say about TestFlix 2021?
“I had an amazing experience at Testflix 2021. It was indeed very special to me as I was making my debut as a speaker. The experience was seamless as it was a very well-organized conference. The audience was also very supportive which made it even easier for most of the speakers. While I visualized my talk I also had a set of learnings to take back from the presentation experience. Already awaiting the next edition of Testflix. Had some great moments along with my family and close friends who cheered me so it was indeed very special,” said Mahathee Dandibhotla, Senior engineering lead quality at Persistent Systems.
“Conferences are pretty common nowadays. But conferences with Atomic talks? Quite interesting right. Yes, that’s the idea of TestFlix. This was my first year at TestFlix. I prepared and sent my talk a few months before the event. Since it’s just the streaming of pre-recorded events I watched the conference as an audience. The entire two days were planned and organized in a clear manner,” said Pricilla Bilavendran, Senior QA Engineer at Billennium. “I had a lot of my people in the audience who were so encouraging and actively commenting. I will definitely be a part of upcoming events with The Test Tribe and of course excited for TestFlix 2022,” she added.
For more details about the event and registration, interested people can visit TestFlix 2022.