The worldwide market of global robotic process automation (RPA) in terms of revenue was worth USD 2715.75 Million in 2020 and is anticipated to attain USD 18339.95 Million in 2027, thriving at a CAGR of 31.07% from 2020 to 2027. The global robotic process automation industry is foreseen to prosper at a substantial growth rate due to various driving factors.
Factors like rising demand for business process automation (BPA) through the usage of artificial intelligence (AI) & software robots and the adoption of RPA technology by organizations are steering the expansion of the market. The manufacturers of RPA are giving progressive solutions by incorporating RPA solutions with cognitive technology such as artificial intelligence (AI). This integration will allow the organizations to function with unstructured data, decision-making tasks, and problematic processes.
The Top Performers of the RPA Industry are as follows:
- Automation Anywhere – Automation Anywhere is one of the most popular RPA vendors providing user-friendly and powerful RPA abilities to automate any complicated tasks.
- Pega System – Pegasystems is the leader in software for customer engagement and functional superiority. This adaptive, cloud-architected software authorizes people to promptly deploy and effortlessly alter applications to fulfill strategic business requirements.
- UiPath – UiPath formulates and designs robotic process automation software. The platform gives foolproof development tools, automation of sophisticated processes, improved control, on-premise and cloud deployment, strong governance, and numerous robots on a sole virtual machine.
- Work Fusion – WorkFusion is a crowd computing platform. This RPA software automates the process of monitoring data feed and assists the user to regulate crowd-sourced workers from global talent markets.
- Blue Prism – Blue Prism software facilitates business operations to be strong and cost-effective by automating, manual, rule-based, repetitious back-office processes and enhancing precision by creating a “Digital Workforce.”.
- Hyper Automation – Hyper automation has been obtaining lots of automation for a couple of years now, it is a developed form of automation that provides completing tasks and procedures quicker, more efficiently, and with fewer mistakes.
The study delivers a critical view of the global robotic process automation market by segmenting the market based on type, region & country, application, and service level. Based upon the type, the market is segmented into software and services. Based upon the services, the market is segmented into consulting, training, and implementation. Based upon application, the market is segmented into Pharma & Healthcare, Telecom & IT, BFSI, retail, manufacturing, and others. The areas covered in the global robotic process automation market are Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, and the Rest of the World.
The complete report can be accessed from here.