What is Hyperautomation?
Hyperautomation deals with a wide range of tools like Robotic Process Automation (RPA), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI), working together to automate complex business processes—hyperautomation is a means for actual digital transformation.
Hyperautomation is the expansion of legacy business process automation beyond the confines of individual procedures. It is used to improve workers and automate processes in ways that are considerably more impactful than traditional automation capabilities. It has many names, IDC calls it “Intelligent Process Automation”. Forrester calls it “Digital Process Automation”. And Gartner calls it “Hyperautomation”
Key Components of Hyperautomation
Hyperautomation includes certain key components. These includes:
- Business process management (BPM)
- Advanced analytics
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Machine learning (ML)
Benefits of Hyperautomation
- Artificial intelligence capabilities like AI computer vision, and machine learning (ML), and more.
- Workforce engagement capability ways to facilitate everyone in an organization to contribute to automation.
- Automated process discovery tools that give insights into how your teams are working.
- ROI can be tracked correctly using key analytics, and expenses can be saved on a regular basis.
- Advanced analytics to illustrate and measure the ROI of automation and its impact based on business outcomes.
- Employee Upskilling is easy as automation is no more solely reliant on IT, and everyone has the chance of becoming an automation leader.
Difference between Automation and Hyperautomation
Automation is performed by automation tools (like Selenium, Robotium, Katalon Studio, etc.), and hyperautomation is performed by multiple machine learning, automation software, and packaged software. The coverage of Automation is limited whereas in case of Hyperautomation the coverage is boundless. The scope of automation is that it is conducted only from one platform whereas, hyperautomation is an ecosystem of systems and platforms.