Agile Testing Alliance recently announced the opening of the call for papers for Global Testing Retreat taking place on 9th, 10th and 11th December, 2022. The theme for this year’s conference is “Test beyond the obvious” and to ensure a safer experience, this year’s conference will be conducted in virtual mode.
About Global Testing Retreat
Global Testing Retreat (GTR) is a global QA and Testing Professional Conference that includes not only real-world experience and thought leadership from the QA and Testing profession, but also the opportunity to compete in numerous testing, agile, and automation events. It is a major event in the testing community, with participants coming from all around the world. The Agile Testing Alliance is hosting the 7th annual Global Testing Retreat this year.
Categories for Papers Submission
- Interactive Talks (30 mins): 25 mins + 5 mins of QnA – It can be a case study, demo, innovation proposal, or best practices on any topic or area that the testing community will find interesting.
- Workshop/ Labs: Must be hands-on in nature, only a demo will not suffice – 60-minute or 90-minute hands-on labs or workshops connected to the Testing Tools.
Interested people can check some of the recommended submission categories here. However, it is to be noted that the topics aren’t just limited to the ones listed.
Timeline for Call for Papers
Round 1: Abstract Submission – For the Global Testing Retreat 2022, submit a document containing topic specifics.
- Abstracts must be submitted by April 30th, 2022.
- Round 1 selections will be notified by May 15, 2022.
Round 2: Submission of Presentations and Self Recorded Video – This phase requires the submission of a Presentation as well as a self-recorded video (1-2 minutes) that will assist the Jury in determining an individual’s ability to present the issue to an audience.
- The submission of the Presentation and Video begins on May 15, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting presentations and videos is June 15, 2022.
- Round 2 selections will be notified by June 30, 2022.
Round 3: Interviews by Jury – The Jury will schedule Video Interviews with the Shortlisted proposals based on the Round 2 submissions, which will assist them in selecting the best speakers for the conference.
- Round 3/Final selections will be notified by June 30, 2022.
For more details about the same interested people can visit Agile Testing Alliance – Global Testing Retreat: Call for Papers.