ACCELQ has recently launched its QBlog Contest for the year 2021. QBlog Contest is open for all the people that are a part of the Global Tech industry. All the writers are invited by the company to share their experiences while using the ACCELQ platform.
What can you write about?
- A one-of-a-kind issue you overcame with the help of the ACCELQ platform.
- About an Automation Research Experiment that was completed using the ACCELQ platform.
- ACCELQ feature that you like the most.
- What sets ACCELQ apart from other Traditional Test Automation Tools.
- Or any other topic related to the ACCELQ platform.
What’s in it for the Writers?
The authors of the Top 3 articles will receive amazing prizes as well as a certificate, and their work might also get featured on the ACCELQ blog. Each participant will be provided free trial access to explore and experience the ACCELQ platform.
Things To Remember about ACCELQ’s QBlog Contest 2021
- The articles can be submitted here along with the article link and author details.
- There is no maximum word limit. However, a minimum of 1000 words is required.
- The articles published should be free from any plagiarism and shouldn’t be published anywhere else.
- All entries must be done on or before 27th June 2021, 11 PM PST.
The articles will be reviewed by the ACCELQ Technical Writing team and will be evaluated on the basis of Content, Authenticity, Research, and Creativity. Winners of the event will be announced on 3rd July 2021. For more details, interested candidates can visit here.